Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 6 summary

Friday 6th November:
Split day - had been feeling somewhat unwell overnight so I stayed in Ginza while Beau went off up the mountains to Nikko whilst I stayed in Ginza and had a walk around the district.

I discovered the Bridgestone Art Museum, another shopping centre all underneath Daimaru (I remember this store from when it used to be on the Gold Coast), I made some enquiries about places for dinner in the area and also about the airport limousine bus to get us back to Narita on Wednesday. I went window shopping in all the designer stores and had to refrain from such purchases. Back for another look around the Nissan Gallery and Sony Store down the other end of town. Found Wako's chocolate shop, with single chocolates often starting at $5 and display packets of 12 choccies for about 6000 Yen ($75). This certainly is the rich part of the city.

Nothing particularly new and exciting to report from Friday. Just lots of walking and looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment