Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 10 summary

Tuesday 10 November:
Quiet, easy day. Spent it in Ginza, not quite resisting the shopping! Caught up on some of the food delights in Matsuya that I've been eyeing off for days. Went back to the quaint chopstick shop from last night to treat myself to a specia pair just for myself - I realised I'd bought beautiful sets for everyone else but not myself! Discovered more of the back streets, lined with bars and restaurants and who-knows-whats hidden behind frosted glass and japanese character painted curtains.

I've packed everything away, ready for checkout tomorrow. My bag isn't overflowing, surprisingly, and once again will not be near the weight limit for luggage. Off to the pub for dinner soon, then contemplating a long night of sleep tonight because we have to check out of the hotel at 10am tomorrow, and bumble around until 3:30pm when we get the airport limousine bus back to Narita airport. It's a 90 minute journey. Our flight leaves at 8:25pm and I'm hoping I'll be able to get some sleep on the plane at least - I have a strip of nurofen plus at the ready to help me pass out! Land back on the Gold Coast at 7am Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment